PIERÓG & Partners is one of the leading law firms in Poland with expertise in public procurement. Highest rankings confirm our strong position. We provide professional, comprehensive legal assistance in the field of public procurement. For contractors we are a guarantee of avoiding legal traps, for procurers – a guarantee of legality and certainty of the process. We assist our Clients throughout the whole process and all its stages, appeals, claims and until completion of the contract.
- analysis of documentation made accessible by the procurer and pointing out risks
- complex aid in preparing documentation
- complex handling of the appeal procedure
- selection of the right procedure to secure our clients against invalidity of proceedings
- comprehensive aid in preparing the public procurement proceedings from the very beginning - composing the announcement, terms of reference
- participation in the works of the tender committee
- aid in examination and assessment of the bids
- comprehensive handling of the appeal procedure
- conducting audits and advance assessments
Representation of the procurer:
- comprehensive handling of all the duties of the procurer
- preparing and conducting public procurement proceedings on behalf of the procurer
- Jerzy Pieróg started the firm in 1997. Since then PIERÓG & Partners handled several hundred public procurement proceedings. Among others:
o IT – electronic platform, analysis and sharing digital resources about medical events (program budget: 712 million PLN)
o road and railway investments
o large construction projects
o EURO 2012 related projects
- Vast experience in the energy sector including biggest energy investments with value as high as 10 billion PLN.
- Representation of EU funding beneficiaries in cases related to the possibility of losing the funding. We successfully resolve disputes with the Managing Institutions.
- The team of PIERÓG & Partners has vast experience in litigation.
o In 2012 we won all our public procurement cases.
o We successfully resolved all contractors’ claims for returning the deposit (also as high as 1 million PLN).